Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Our Expert Guides will take you to Vung Tau City, once a French colonial town, now a popular seaside resort for its many beautiful beaches, Vung Tau Lighthouse, Christ of Vung Tau, Niet Ban Tinh Xa Pagoda, Thich Ca Phat Dai Pagoda, Long Son village and floating restaurants.
As we pick you up at your hotel and start our 2 hour drive (approx.) to Vung Tau city, we'll stop at the Suoi Nghe Sheep Hill, a hill with large herds of sheep and horses where you can freely take photos, stretch your legs and enjoy some great time with the animals up close! This is one of the favorite stops for travelers, especially those with children.
As we reach beautiful Vung Tau beach the fresh coastal air will no doubt bring on the appetite, we'll have delicious seafood at lunch at one of the local spots.
After a yummy lunch, we'll tour the Ho May park in a carriage. Unlike other places in the city, Ho May park is endowed by the natural beauty of wild forests and mountains. In the park, we'll also enjoy swan cycling on May Lake and cable car ride.
As we proceed to explore Vung Tau, we'll see Christ the King of Vũng Tàu, a statue of Jesus, standing 32 meters (105 ft) tall on a 4 meters (13 ft) high platform totaling 36 meters (118 ft). It's considered one of the tallest statues of Jesus Christ in Asia, with 133 steps staircase inside the statue. Here you can climb up to the top of inside Christ's arms and enjoy the breathtaking panoramic view of Vung Tau city. Not everyone can conquer the top, so don't worry! As we take in some picturesque views along the way, we'll go on to discover Vung Tau’s most famous foods that have travelers flocking from all across Vietnam just for a taste.
As we come to the end of our day trip at Vung Tau city with its stunning beaches, majestic mountains, what's better than watching the sunset at the Lighthouse (Ngon Hai Dang). Before you head home, we'll relax at one more hidden jewel, an amazing coffee shop with a stunning view!
Join us on this day trip full of unforgettable experiences!
- Suoi Nghe Sheep Hill
- Vung Tau beach
- Ho May park
- Christ of Vung Tau
- Ngon Hai Dang
- Child price applies to children 8 - 13 years old.
- Children under 8 free. Please specify the number of children under 8 in the notes when booking to ensure we make proper arrangements for you.
- Additional discounts are available for min. of 4 passengers.
- With prior notice, we can accommodate almost any food restriction. Please let us know your food restrictions or allergies in the notes at the time of booking for us to prepare alternative options.
- Pick up times may vary depending on your exact location in the city, please provide the name of your hotel and address in the notes at the time of booking.
- Start times may be delayed due to weather conditions such as heavy rain.
- Your safety is important to us, we advise you to leave your jewelry at your hotel or put it away in a hidden pocket or bag.
- Vung Tau city (125kms/77.6ml), 2 hours drive from Ho Chi Minh City (approx.)
- Non-refundable. To reschedule, please let us know at least 48 hours in advance.
- Your safety is important to us, if the tour must be canceled due to weather conditions, we will reschedule or refund it.
* Pickups available with this tour.
Minimum 2 people to book this experience
Pay with KEYO for % off