Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Our Expert Guide who is very knowledgeable and passionate about the Vietnamese local street food, will pick you up at your hotel in a taxi and leave the tourist area behind to start your food adventure to a non-tourist district where is the real street food paradise where we will taste “Banh Xeo” and “Banh Khot” - The Central, and South’s rice pancake with a lot of fresh Vietnamese vegetables.
Walk along BBQ seafood road to visit Mrs. Lieng’s restaurant where a famous food YouTuber Mark Wiens, and some of the foodie newspapers gave 5 stars for its delicious flavors. Here you will experience the best “Bo la lot” – beef wrapped in betel leaf. Your immersion in mouth-watering food continues as you head to the alleys of food in the heart of street food district and taste the best Saigon Pizza which is grilled over a wood charcoal.
It wouldn’t be a truly local experience without enjoying sugar cane juice mixed with a little orange. You’ll stop by a popular local stall that hides a gourmet sugar cane juice. Next up on your food adventure is the best Banh Mi - Saigon sandwich. You will experience the perfect fusion of 4 delicious flavors just after the first bite.
Cap off your Saigon street food tour at the old apartments, which has the name Nguyen Thien Thuat, home to dozens of famous Vietnamese street foods that will tempt your stomach. On the corner of Seafood alley, you will sit like the locals, and get to munch, crunch, sip and slurp the best BBQ seafood (if you are allergic to seafood, it will be replaced by BBQ meat) in Saigon. Enjoy this alongside the drinks like local beer or homemade Vietnamese rice wine.
Your local guide will be happy to provide you with some tips on how to find the best food in Vietnam and take a taxi to go with you get back to your accommodation.
Join this tour and let's get to eat!
- Child price is for ages 6 - 10 years old.
- Additional discounts for children from 6 to 10.
- Tour can accommodate groups from 2 - 15 people.
- With prior notice, we can accommodate almost any food restriction, vegetarian option available. Please let us know your food restrictions or allergies in the notes at the time of booking for us to prepare alternative options.
- Your safety is important to us, we recommended to leave your handbags, passports, and jewelry at your hotel for safe keeping.
- Non-refundable. To reschedule, please let us know at least 48 hours in advance.
- Your safety is important to us, if the tour must be canceled due to weather conditions, we will reschedule or refund it.
* Pickups available with this tour.
Minimum 2 people to book this experience
Pay with KEYO for % off