Los Angeles, United States
Our Expert Paddle Board Guides will take you down the coast of California on a mellow stand up paddle board lesson and tour that will have you catching a few waves, cruising on smooth waters, trailing a pod of dolphins, and having a ton of fun along the way as we listen to the poetry of the open waters!
Stand Up Paddle Surfing has its origins in Hawaii; it's more equipment intensive but more mellow than conventional surfing. It is also a great core workout. Our stand up paddle boards are very stable and great to learn on for the beginner, or cruise on for the more advanced.
In your first stand up paddle lesson, you can expect to get an orientation on shore covering Stand Up Paddle basics: how to get up, where to position yourself on the board, proper paddle technique, turning, and how to paddle past the break. In subsequent lessons, depending on your skill level, we cover more advanced maneuvers including actually catching waves on a stand up paddle board!
Important Tour Notes:
- Please contact us for each additional person ($100 each)
- Price For One Paddler Age 5 and Up
- There is no locked storage to keep your belongings in on the beach, but we enter the water right in front of our set up and it is very safe. It is a public beach though, so be sure to conceal any valuables and place them in a safe spot among our gear.
- Meet us on the beach, at the ocean, at shoreline in front of lifeguard tower 18, on the beach in front of parking lot 3 south.
Weather Cancellation Policy:
- We reserve the right to cancel any services if we deem the weather conditions to be unsafe. In the event of such a cancellation, all services will be either rescheduled or fully refunded.
* Pickups available with this tour.
Pay with KEYO for 10% off