Our Expert Guides bring you on an illustrative journey of Singapore, painting Lee Kuan Yew's (the first Prime Minister of Singapore) vision with each spin you take through the Marina Bay. Everyone has heard of Marina Bay, yet only a handful know about the purpose and importance it carries for the people of Singapore. Explore the secrets and informative treasures under and beyond the banks of Marina Bay. Discover lives of the modern Singapore citizens and how the Government creates the perfect environment and policies for development, sustainable growth and maintaining order in one of the world’s most dense cities.
Experience the city in a whole new way by hopping on an electric scooter and learning the history of the city through a guided audio device.
Get a feel for how the city's innovative planning and sustainable developments serve its citizens in ways that challenge the modernity of other major cities around the world.
Face the facts of the Singaporean way of life and stop at several idyllic places all over the city such as the Fullerton Pavilion and the DNA-shaped Helix Bridge! These spots and the other hidden secrets will be always on your mind while on this tour. It's a high yield tour experience.
Join us on this informative and fun tour of modern Singapore!
- Tour is limited to 20 people per tour.
- A deposit of SGD 25 will be collected for a tour audio device. Deposit will be refunded upon return of the audio device.
- Please be at the starting point 15 minutes prior to the tour start time.
- Rescheduling is possible within 48 hours before the tour start date.
- No cancellations accepted for this tour and it's non-refundable.
- Company reserves the right to reschedule the tour if clients show up after the time of their booking and the delay cannot be accommodated.
* Pickups available with this tour.
Minimum 2 people to book this experience
Pay with KEYO for % off