Our Expert Guides will take you on a tour Inspired by the popular movie - Crazy Rich Asians! Embark on an immersive journey to learn about Singapore's transformation from a humble trading port to a first-world country in a short span of 50+ years.
On this 4-hour guided tour, you'll visit the movie's famous filming locations such as Chijmes, Merlion Park, Marina Bay Sands and Supertree Grove at Gardens by the Bay. Finally, experience the cultural diversity of modern Singapore as you interact with the local community, taste local snacks and even learn what is Singlish!
You'll also get a comprehensive introduction to Singapore as you explore the movie's famous filming locations such as Chjimes, Raffles Hotel, The Merlion Park, Marina Bay Sands, and the Supertree Grove at Gardens By The Bay. Lastly, we'll past by other iconic landmarks such as Fullerton Hotel, National Gallery and more!
Join us for an amazing cinematic tour through Singapore!
- Child price is for ages 3 - 12. Infants under 3 years are free.
- The entire tour will take about 4 hours, depending on group size, walking speed and weather conditions, covering approximately 4km (2.5ml).
- Tour is not suitable for guests who require walking assistance.
- Please be punctual. Our expert tour guides are not responsible for any delays or late-comings of tour participants.
- Where to meet and return details will be provided after the booking.
- Pick-up and drop-off can be arranged for an additional fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of tour date there will be no cancellation fee.
- No refund for no-shows or late arrivals.
- The Operator reserves the right to cancel a tour. Reasonable efforts will be made to inform tour participants and a refund (in part or full) will be made to the discretion of the company.
* Pickups available with this tour.
Minimum 2 people to book this experience
Pay with KEYO for % off