Seoul, South Korea
Our Expert Guides will show you the main attractions in Seoul combined with delicious Korean food. This tour is for food lovers who also want to see the major tourist destination in Seoul.
Visit Gyeongbokgung Palace, Jogyesa temple, Bukchon Hanok village, Insadong art & antique street, Kwangjang market and N Seoul Tower (outside). For food, you will have smoked pork bulgogi marinated by Korean soy sauce which is improvised on the table. At Kwangjang Market, you will try representative food like Mmngbean pancakes, Korean beef tartar and gimbab (Korean roll) with japchae. As a dessert, you will have Korean traditional tea and street food called Hoddeok.
Join us! Let's visit all the great sights of Seoul and have delicious local food all in one day!
- Most hotels are available for hotel pickup and dropoff service, but sometimes Airbnb style accommodation or accommodations located on a small alley may be very difficult to pick you up so in this case, we will let you know where to meet before the tour date.
- Excluded from the tour price: Hanbok Costume, Seoul Tower Observatory Ticket, gratuities (recommended), alcoholic drinks (available to purchase).
- Refundable within 8 days notice in advance of the tour date.
- Non-refundable with less than 8 days notice in advance of the tour date.
* Pickups available with this tour.
Pay with KEYO for % off