Seoul, South Korea
Our Expert Local Guide will take you Seoul’s biggest fish market in Noryangjin during this unforgettable small-group walking tour where you'll experience the Seoul fish market in Noryangjin like you have never seen before and discover the district’s hidden history.
Here we'll visit a variety of stalls, and see up to 370 different kinds of seafood. You can choose your very own seafood ingredients, which then can be prepared for you right there to eat at an onsite restaurant! If you love seafood, this is your chance to pick your own ingredients and having them made into a delicious seafood dish. So many dishes are at your fingertips including live octopus, raw fish, seafood soup, spoon worm, and oysters (depending on the season) with soju and beer!
Join us and scarf down seafood while our Expert Local Guide who has amazing photography skills takes photos of you before sending them to you through e-mail!
- Minimum of 2 and a maximum of 10 people.
- Our Expert Local Guide with amazing photography skills will be sent pictures of your tour experience via email.
- For those who are late more than 10 minutes without prior notice are regarded as "No Show" and there would be no refund for this.
- 48 hours advance notice required to reschedule the tour.
- If a cancel or change of a scheduled activity or tour occurs for any reason, you will be notified as soon as possible and you will get a full refund of your payments.
* Pickups available with this tour.
Minimum 2 people to book this experience
Pay with KEYO for % off