Seoul, South Korea
Our Expert Guide will show you the mysterious Korean nightlife of Hongdae. This Pub Crawl will be the best night of your Korean life! You will be visiting a total of 3 stops where you will sample food at delicious eateries and play a variety of unforgettable drinking games along the way. You will have so much fun that may just come back night after night!
Korea definitely comes to life once the sun sets behind the horizon. Nightlife venues offer a wide spectrum of options ranging from traditional to modern, and from loud and upbeat to chill.
All this comes together in the Hongdae district, where the tour takes place! This district is named after the school that is located here, Hongik University. Apart from the overall creative vibe, the features of Hongdae that tend to draw the largest crowds are the massive number of clubs, the live musical performances, and variety of Western alcohol.
We'll start the night off at the barbeque Restaurants where you'll enjoy Korean BBQ (Jeju Pork) with a full set of side dish and Soju (Korean vodka & beer) while Learning about Korean drinking rules.
Next, we'll introduce you to the Korean drinking games at traditional and local pubs where we'll immerse yourself in the Korean drinking culture. We'll have rice wine testing of five different rice wines or flavored rice wines, Korean Cocktails or Soju Bomb, and you'll be able to choose one of the dishes at each of the two pubs picked out by our Expert Guide.
In Hongdae, you'll experience different foods, the Korean drinking culture, Korean drinking games, and if you're lucky... Poktanju! Poktanju is a type of drink that is only complete when you drop a shot glass of soju into a (standard) glass of beer. How do you drink this fearsome bomb? By saying “bottoms-up”! Then you drink the whole glass in one shot!
Do you like eating delicious food and also enjoy drinking? The join us on this once in a lifetime tour!
- This tour is for ages 19 and up.
- Minimum of 2 and a maximum of 10 people.
- Our Expert Local Guide with amazing photography skills will be sent pictures of your tour experience via email.
- For those who are late more than 10 minutes without prior notice are regarded as "No Show" and there would be no refund for this.
- 48 hours advance notice required to reschedule the tour.
- If you get too drunk and/or misbehave during the tour you will be sent back to your hotel with no refund.
- If a cancel or change of a scheduled activity or tour occurs for any reason, you will be notified as soon as possible and you will get a full refund of your payments.
* Pickups available with this tour.
Minimum 2 people to book this experience
Pay with KEYO for % off