Seoul, South Korea
Our Expert Guides will lead you to and throughout the stunning Olympic venues of the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympic Games!
After pickup at your Seoul hotel, we'll travel to Pyeongchang to visit Alpensia Olympic Sites of 2018 Winter Olympic Games.
The Alpensia Sports Park in Daegwallyeong-myeon, Pyeongchang, was the focus of the 2018 Winter Olympics. It was home to the Olympic Stadium, the Olympic Village and most of the outdoor sports venues.
Through the inspirational tour, we'll encounter sites such as:
- The Alpensia Ski Jumping Centre where ski jumping, Nordic combined, and snowboard (big air) were held.
- The Alpensia Biathlon Centre where the biathlon was held.
- The Alpensia Cross-Country Skiing Centre where cross-country skiing and Nordic combined were held.
- The Alpensia Sliding Centre where luge, bobsleigh, and skeleton were held.
- The Yongpyong Alpine Centre where alpine skiing (slalom, giant slalom) were held.
- The Phoenix Snow Park where freestyle skiing and snowboarding were held.
We'll also come across a stand-alone outdoor sports venue was located in Pyeongchang's neighboring county of Jeongseon. The Jeongseon Alpine Centre held alpine skiing (downhill, super-G, combined).
This tour is not just about the Olympic venues, the surrounding scenery of Pyeongchang's mountains and the village is stunning on its own. Enjoy the wondrous views of snowy mountains and pristine forests alongside the modern venues.
Join us and be inspired by the sites where the world's trained their entire lives to achieve a moment of glory that could never be taken away!
- Minimum purchase of 2 tickets is required to book this adventure and maximum group size of 10.
- Please let us know the name of the hotel and the address in the notes at the time of the booking.
- This tour does not include lunch.
- The Operator is not responsible for accidents or loss of property caused by the individual’s negligence.
- Non-refundable. To reschedule, please let us know at least 72 hours before the tour.
- 72 hours cancellation notice required before the tour to reschedule or refund.
- Your safety is important to us, if the tour must be canceled due to weather conditions, we will reschedule or refund it.
* Pickups available with this tour.
Minimum 2 people to book this experience
Pay with KEYO for % off